Show and tell video of ‘The Attic’ - a suite of hyper-sampled retro analogue Kontakt instruments from SonicCouture, with producer Rob Talbott.
About The Attic - Do You Dream In Analogue?
The Attic: is a project to document and sample interesting, characterful instruments that may not always be the obvious choice when we think of classics. Instruments which, when added to a track, instantly add some special magic, even if it is due to the fact that it sounds a bit cheap or quirky.
We asked around some friendly producers: Neil Davidge, Adrian Utley and Liam Howe were all happy to open up their attics to us, and the resulting collection is a fascinating journey into the corners early analogue synthesis, offering a huge palette of sounds to reach into when you need colour, character and exuberance.
The Attic features a comprehensive library of 350 presets, arranged into the following categories:
• Library Specifications
• 10 unique sampled analogue instruments
• 24 bit 44.1 khz stereo sampling
• 7.9 GB library (with Kontakt NCW compression)
• 350 presets
• Every note sampled from original units
• Attack variation modelling or round-robin alternate samples
• Oscillator drift modelling
• Original reverb IRs
• Custom effects panel with Soniccouture impulse response reverb library
• Compatible with free Kontakt Player 5 - VST AU RTAS
For more information and pricing visit the Plugin Boutique here.