In depth walkthrough of the new version of isotope’s flagship mastering system Ozone 6, with producer Rob Talbott.
About: Ozone 6 - Creative Mastering Platform
Elevate a good-sounding mix to a professional-sounding master with Ozone. iZotope’s critically acclaimed mastering software has all the tools you need to produce a full and polished sound. With a striking new interface and a modern workflow, Ozone 6 both guides and inspires your creativity at every step.
The Advanced version of Ozone 6 includes a powerful new Dynamic EQ that lives and breathes with your music, as well as eight component plug-ins and a suite of configurable meters.
• Get essential mastering tools: Equalizer, Dynamics, Maximizer, Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer, Dither, and Dynamic EQ [Advanced only].
• Harness the sonic texture of classic analog gear with even deeper digital control.
• Make smarter mix decisions aided by robust, real-time visual feedback throughout all modules.
• Quickly achieve authentic sounds for any genre with a comprehensive bank of presets.
• Master your audio within or outside your audio editing software with both plug-in and standalone options.
What’s New In Ozone 6
• New Analog Hardware-modeled EQ filter shapes
• Surgical Mode allows for extreme cuts with minimum slope.
• Variable EQ Phase Control
• Seamless Bypass
• Customizable Signal Chain
• Module Gain Meters
• Transient Emphasis
• Triode and Dual Triode Exciter Modes
• Stereoize Control for adding width to narrow or mono recordings
• Variable Knee Compression
• Dynamics Detection Enhancements
• New Component Plug-in Presets with Ozone Advanced.
• Standalone Application
For more information visit here.