In depth walkthrough of the new version of Cakewalk’s flagship virtual synth Z3TA+2, with producer Rob Talbott. Here he shows us round the new features and GUI and goes through basic patch creation.
Grab your exclusive FREE Z3TA + 2 presets exclusive from Plugin Boutique here: http://bit.ly/freepatches
About: Z3TA+2 Synth - What’s New?
The legendary waveshaping sound of Z3TA+ (zay'-ta) is back – and better than ever. New filters, modulatable waveshapers, flexible effects, expressive control and a gorgeous new interface make Z3TA+ 2 one seriously powerful synth.
• Z3TA+ 2 has a completely redesigned interface that inspires performance and makes sound design clear and comfortable. See more information and access more visible parameters, including all Waveshaper controls in the Oscillator section and waveform previews in drop-down menus.
• Z3TA+ 2 includes the original 1,093 classic patches plus 1,000 newly crafted sounds. Bubbling arps and sequences, evocative pads, massive leads, and structure damaging basses – all with Z3TA+’s unique character.
• With over 2,000 included patches, organizing the patch library is more important than ever. Find what you need with the all new patch browser allowing organization by library, bank, and patch.
• Z3TA+ 2 has a wealth of new sound design capabilities including new filter types, new waveshapers, new modulation destinations and a revamped effects section.
• Z3TA+ 2’s effects section features Drag-n-drop Routing routing of all effects and a new, flexible distortion module. The distortion module includes the new Hypertube algorithm and can effect the filter busses, the effects section, or both.
For more information visit here.