In depth walkthrough of the new version of iZotope sample based synth engine Iris 2, with producer Rob Talbott.
About iZotope Iris 2
Iris is an innovative, sample-based synthesizer that empowers musical creativity like never before.Layer up to four distinctive audio samples, then use the spectrogram display and selection tools to spotlight the most interesting spectral characteristics.
Add attitude, dimension, and depth by applying iZotopeʼs world-class effects: chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, ﬁlters, and more. Or modulate more than one hundred parameters through a simple, single-click-and-drop assignment system.
What's New in Iris 2
• Flexible new modulation system
• Fresh and inspiring patches
• Sample pools that can load a sample and classic oscillator waveforms
• Completely redesigned interface and experience
• Extensive visualizations and metering
• Enhanced effects and filters
For more information and to download the free trial visit here.