Dodge & Fuski’s Rob Talbott gives us a show and reveal tour of the awesome SubBoomBass instrument plugin from Rob Papen.
SubBoomBass is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Garage, Grime and much more…
Based on the award winning Predator engine, SubBoomBass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the tools to create fresh new bass lines for any musical style.
Rob Papen again displays innovative style by combining a ‘phat’ sounding synth engine with tuned drum percussion samples and rare samples, creating completely new bass textures for Hip Hop and RnB basses but also for any producer that is on the cutting edge of modern music!
Other features include a groove sequencer and two effects slots which can be modulated. SubBoomBass also features a great ‘Easy Edit’ page and the unique ‘Quick Browser’ system that will allow you to find the sounds you need quickly and easily.
• 2 oscillator synth engine with additional sampled percussion, drum, fantasy and bass sounds.
• Oscillators feature also PWM, sub-oscillator, FM/Ring modulation and Oscillator sync.
• Pre-filter distortion.
• Analog modelled Filter offering 6dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass, 12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb and Vocal Filter.
• Additional Filter 2 with cutoff control offering 6dB, 12dB and 24dB LowPass or HighPass setting.
• Filter routing offering ´serial´, ´parallel´ and ´Split" modes
• Step Sequencer with 16 steps and swing function and slide function
• 2 FX sections with modulation matrix and 24 effect types
For more information visit here.