Producertech senior clinician Rob Jones gives us an excellent preview of the capabilities of Sugar Bytes Looperator loop design plugin.
About Sugar Bytes Looperator
Looperator is a state-of-the-art loop design powerhouse that no electronic musician should be without, capable of intense technical performances and also casual instant DJ-like fun.
Looperator makes designing rhythmic enhancements easy and fun: Its expressive potential quickly approaches the character of an ‘instrument’.
Build a looping effects sequence, with discrete settings for each of Looperator’s stunning engines, is easy with Looperator’s comprehensive set based modulation system.
• Slice and stutter - Chop the input signal into 16 slices and freely assign them to each step on the Slice track.
• Flexible filters - Step based frequency shaping of the left and right channels.
• Multi-effects galore - Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Chaos Synth, Grain, Comb Filter, Tonalizer, Timestretch & Scratch
• Step based editing - Loop patterns, Envelope shapes, Filter modes and FX.
• Motion and modulation including randomiser functions.
• Fast, fluid workflow with extensive MIDI integration and efficient mouse handling.
• Unobtrusive UI elements across all modules put the spotlight on the task at hand.
For more information visit here.