Producer and Plugin Boutique clinician ‘Multiplier’ gives us a show and tell tour of ‘The Riser’ from Air Music Technology, which is a sweep and real-time transition sound design instrument plugin.
About The Riser
The Riser is an all-new instrument for designing musical transitions of epic proportions. A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface.
In seconds, you can construct rises, falls, swells, fades, and more, based on our coveted sound synthesis technology. For instant inspiration, The Riser includes 300 pro-grade presets that you can edit, deconstruct, copy, mangle, and implement into your tracks.
• Transition designer optimized for electronic music production, scoring, and remix work
• 3 editable oscillators; sweep, noise, and chord
• 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper
• 23 filter types including multi-pole and phase shift
• 300 professionally designed, editable presets
• Randomizer generates patches at the click of a button
• Invert mode creates complementary patches by instantly changing transition direction
• Easy MIDI-Learn Mode; just click and twist to assign parameters to your favourite MIDI controller hardware
• Pumper effect creates pulsating movement
• Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing; 4 reverb types
• Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control
For more information about ‘The Riser’, pricing and to download a Free trial visit here.