Producer Adam Pollard aka Multiplier gives a show and reveal tour of isotope’s new VocalSynth vocal processing engine.
About iZotope VocalSynth
Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
• Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
• Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
• Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
• Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
• Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
Find out more and download free trial demo here: http://bit.ly/izotopevocalsynth