Producer Adam Pollard aka Multiplier gives a show and reveal tour of Glitchmachines Cryogen multi-effect plugin, detailing some of the GUIs features and showing off its sound design capability.
About Cryogen Multi-Effect Plugin
Cryogen is a modular buffer effects processor designed to generate robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions. Cryogen features dual buffer effects, dual multimode filters with morphable modes and dual bit crusher effects.
With the advent of its extremely flexible architecture and modulation options, Cryogen is capable of generating everything from subtle glitches to stunning signal mutations, making it an exciting tool for electronic musicians and sound designers alike.
• Dual Buffer Effects
• Dual Bit Crusher Effects
• Dual Multi-Mode Filters with Mode Morph Control
• Modular Architecture with Drag & Drop Modulation Matrix
• 4 LFOs with X100 Rate Option, Host Sync and Variable Shapes
• 4 Signal Mixers and 2 Modulation Multipliers
• 140 Factory Presets from our top sound designers
• Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Find out more and download free trial demo here: http://bit.ly/buycryogen