Producer Adam Pollard guides us round Geist2 from FXpansion, and shows how you can easily make unusual polyrhythmic percussion loops from samples, and audio clips.
About Geist2 Beat Production System
Geist2 is a streamlined environment for beat creation and sound sculpting that provides instant inspiration and new ideas for your productions. It combines deep sample manipulation, arrangement and modulation capabilities for intuitive and fast workflow. Geist2 is designed so that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
• Sample direct to pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed.
• Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.
• Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.
• Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.
• Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more.
• Vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch.
• Quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/geist2plugin