Producer Adam Pollard shows us round MORPH 2 real-time audio morphing plugin from Zynaptiq. In this video Adam explains the ‘morphing’ concept and how the intuitive GUI functions.
About MORPH 2
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - for example, one face becoming another. Super-charged with a selection of 5 different morphing algorithms, a stunningly clean formant shifter as well as a lush reverb that seems to extend sounds much like some highly revered vintage hardware boxes, MORPH 2 opens up a whole new universe of sounds to explore.
• 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
• Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
• Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
• High-quality formant shifter.
• Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
• Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
• Built-In Hall Reverb.
• Fully real-time for immediate results.
• MORPH 2 X/Y Morphing Control
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/pbmorph2