Producer Adam Pollard aka Mulitplier, gives a show and reveal tour of u-he’s awesome analogue synth REPRO-1 looking at its feature set, and some examples of it’s included presets.
Repro-1 dives into the past for analogue inspiration, reverently modelling a classic synth. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the original are present in Repro-1.
Repro-1 is a fierce synth: hard working, raw sounding and immensely playable.
At first glance Repro-1 is simple and intuitive, but the clean and classic design hides a deep feature set capable of a wide range of sounds.
• Authentic raw analogue sound
• Component-level modelling of a classic monophonic synth
• 2 oscillators: saw/pulse and saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations and pulse width modulation.
• White noise generator
• Mixer for the audio generators with feedback path for extra bass boost
• Filter: 4-pole lowpass, capable of self-oscillation. Cutoff, Resonance, dedicated envelope and key tracking controls
• Amplifier: ADSR envelope with curve trimmer
• LFO: saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations
• Extra modulation sources: AR/ASR envelope adopted from the wavefolder effect, plus Trigger and Gate
• Arpeggiator: up or up/down, latch mode
• Sequencer: Two-patterns, step recording: Editable pitch/velocity, note/tie/pause status per step, max. 32-notes each pattern (or 64 notes when chained). Copy/paste and rotate functions, save/load presets.
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/pbrepro1