Producer Joshua Casper shows us round D16’s REPEATER vintage delay plugin.
About Repeater - Vintage Modelled Delay
Introducing Repeater - A dual-delay powerhouse that features 23 unique, authentically modeled delay units ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs.
Two is better than one - At first glance, Repeater appears to be your typical stereo delay effect processor with independent control of the processing path for the left and right channels. In actuality, it features independent re-panning and dry/wet mixing for each of two stereo channels, which makes it a very flexible double delay line effect.
• 23 unique delay models
• Two separate delay lines for left and right channels with independent control for each of them and per channel features:
• Tap function for non-synchornized delay times
• Optional tempo synchronization with DAW's
• Ping-Pong mode
• Feedback loop’s analog mode
• Two stage Stereo spread
• Ultra-low digital aliasing output
• Tag based preset browser
• MIDI-learn functionality
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/pbrepeater