Producer Joshua Casper shows us how to put together a great dubstep kick using the new features in BIGKICK 1.7.
In this video Joshua shows us how to build a huge dubstep kick using the ‘attack’, ‘pitch’ and ‘body’ controls, then finishes his kick by splitting the kick ‘attack’ and ‘body’ components into separate outs to process independently in Ableton.
About BIGKICK 1.7
The drums are the rhythm and groove of any track. And, the kick drum is the heartbeat of that groove. So you know how important it is to get the kick drum right in the mix. Big Kick was created with the sole intention of allowing you to achieve the results you have always wanted.
BigKick gets rid of the frustration and makes kick drum design easy and enjoyable. Download the demo now and discover how quickly you can get great professional results.
New Update Features
• New split output mode, allowing the attack samples and body sounds to be routed out separately in your DAW for further processing.
• Updated UI for better display on retina screens.
• New additional second sample layer allows for more fine tuning of your kick sound.
• New bundled expansion kick presets. They can be found under Expansion Samplers.
• Easier installation of the add-on packs (now simply go to the INFO page and click INSTALL ADD-ON).
• New Previous and Next buttons for easier preset browsing.
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/BigKick