Producer and clinician Joshua Casper shows us round JUSSI a male vocal engine synth by Klevgrand Produktion.
A Golden Throat at Your Fingertips
Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
• ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
• Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
• Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
• Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
• Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
• Built-in reverb
The iOS version (AUv3) works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
For more information and purchasing visit: http://bit.ly/jussipb