Producer Joshua Casper shows us round SoundSpot’s Oracle Algoverb reverb plugin with a full preset preview and explanation of all the user parameters.
About SoundSpot Oracle Algoverb
Oracle Algoverb is a one stop shop for all your creative reverb needs and can be used on any sound source to great effect. From adding a sense of depth to piano melodies to making synthesised soundscapes sound huge, the Oracle has it covered.
• Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
• Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
• Stereo imaging controls for accurate placement in the stereo field.
• Analogue style compressor with visual waveform feedback.
• Bandpass filter to sculpt the sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
• LFO effect to create movement to the amplitude of the signal.
• Flanger effect to keep your reverbs interesting.
• Saturation effect to add warmth or distortion to the signal.
• Preset manager to save & share your own reverb designs.
For more information and purchasing visit: http://bit.ly/soundspotoracle