Producer Joshua Casper shows us round the Tekturon Multitap Sequenced Delay from D16 Group.
About Tekturon Multitap Sequenced Delay
Tekturon is a multitap-delay effect with 16 independent, high-quality delay lines. What really sets it apart from other, similar products, however, is the way it’s controlled and the unique topology into which the taps are arranged: The Delay Matrix. In fact, Tekuron can't be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer. This rather unusual design should give your creativity just the kick it needs!
• 16 delay lines arranged in a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other
• Quick-access Mute buttons for selectively suppressing lines’ outputs
• Globally controlled (all 16 delay lines at once):
• Optional host tempo synchronization
• Feedback base value
• Shuffle (swing)
• Ultra-low digital aliasing output
• Tag based preset browser
• MIDI-learn functionality
• 64-bit internal processing
For more information and purchasing visit: http://bit.ly/tekturon