Producer and clinician Jerry Mateo shows how to create unique reverb type effects with DELEIGHT a multitap delay from Audiority.
About Deleight Delay
Deleight is a stereo multi tap delay processor based on late ’90s digital delays hardware processors.
Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more. Enable Loop mode to set Deleight as a looper device, with Speed and Reverse controls, to create special effects and textures.
• Stereo Multi Tap Delay (4+4 Taps)
• Delay Buffer of 5 seconds
• 7 Time Ranges
• Tempo Sync
• Left, Right and Feedback channels
• Normal and Cross channel feedback modes
• LFO with 11 waveforms
• Channel Linking
• Loop Mode (with Speed and Reverse controls)
• Resizeable User Interface
For more information and purchasing visit: http://bit.ly/deleight