Jerry Mateo and Plugin Boutique look at GrainSpace by Audiority in this Granular Reverb tutorial. Learn how to transform pad sounds.
Granular Reverb Processor Plugin
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 3 grain modulators (including 11 LFO waveforms), smearing and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
• Real-Time Granular Engine
• Recording Buffer of 2 seconds
• Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side
• Up to 32 grains per channel
• Grain Size up to 500ms
• 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch)
• 3 Grain Modulators (LFO, Random Size, Random Pitch)
• Tempo sync’d LFO with 11 waveforms
• VST2, AU and AAX (32-bit or 64-bit host)
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/2DkJD9A