Plugin Boutique and Jerry Mateo takes a look at HalfTime (http://bit.ly/HalfTime2) by Cableguys in this Rock Music Tutorial.
Instant Creative Half-Speed Effect For Trap, EDM, Hip-Hop, Techno, Houseand more.
Enter a world of spaced-out, slowed-down sound with HalfTime, the only plugin 100% dedicated to half-speed effects, in use by Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, members of 808 Mafia, The Chemical Brothers and more.
HalfTime transforms any audio into a dark, downtempo version of itself, giving your tracks huge mood and atmosphere. Lead synths mutate into heavyweight EDM bass monsters. Plinky piano lines become haunting trap melodies. Percussion thickens, expanding to reveal new rhythmic possibilities.
Just add the plugin for an instant half-speed effect with zero set-up, or go in deep with powerful creative controls. HalfTime works on loops, virtual instruments or even live audio input, inspiring you in seconds.
The hands-on 'Power' button makes it easy to fit HalfTime into your tracks - create a rapid switch or sink in slowly with smooth fades up to 16 bars.
Three-speed 'Modes' give you classic half-speed, tight harmonies and shuffling swing rhythms, and drugged-out quad-time playback. Adjustable 'Loop' length allows multi-bar slow-downs, funky syncopations and totally new grooves.
Slow only the lows, mids or highs with the 'Band' split - generate deep bass movement, fatten midrange percussion, or flip your top-end on its head.
• Instant setup: Add the plugin – get an instant half-speed effect with no further setup.
• Power button: Punch the large central button to activate the effect – automate in your DAW.
• Fade In/Out: Introduce the effect instantly, or fade in gradually, across up to 16 bars.
• 3-speed Modes: 2x for the classic "half-speed" effect. 1.5x for perfect fifth harmonies and triplet rhythms. 4x speed for drugged-out quad-time playback.
• Band Split: Half-speed just the bass, treble or midrange for trippy effects.
• Band Solo: Hear just the slowed frequency range – use it to hone the effect, as a filter, or to blend using the Mix control.
• Dry/Wet Mix: Blend the original and slowed audio.
• Loop Length: Set the Loop from 1/16 up to 8 bars – keep the original timing, stretch it to half speed, or create catchy new rhythms.
• Smooth: Preserve transient punch with 'Percussive' mode, and avoid clicks and pops on sustained material with 'Sustain' mode. Or push it to extremes with creative FX and Swell options.
TRY/BUY - http://bit.ly/HalfTime2