In this video tutorial, Joshua Casper shows you how easy it is to use Aparillo by Sugar Bytes to generate cinematic atmospheres and soundscapes that are perfect for film, TV or games.
Using the handy Max for Live Device Randomizer audio effect to randomize the x and y positions of the unique orbiter parameter in Aparillo and you can sit back and make incredible sounding, constantly moving soundscapes and atmospheres for hours on end.
"Aparillo is based on two interdependent FM Synthesizers, capable of forming the most complex timbres. The signal generator has been enriched with fine DSP spices like Jitter, Brightness and Formant/Waveshaping, followed by a free-signal flow Filter/Spacial Comb device, flowing into a polyphonic Auto Pan, the obligatory Delay and our finest Reverb algorithm yet."
• FM Synthesizer with 16 Voices
• Formant Shifting, Wave Folding & Shifting
• Multi-Mode Filter with Spacializer
• 2 interdependent LFOs with S+H and Gravitation
• Orbiter for one-touch Sound Morphing
• 500 handpicked Presets
• Wide Modulation Options from 10 sources
• NKS support for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
Check out Aparillo by Sugar Bytes on Plugin Boutique: http://bit.ly/Aparillo