Loopmasters and Hospital Records are very proud to present this fresh and exciting collection of Drum and Bass samples from one of the most dynamic and consistent duos in the industry - namely Blu Mar Ten.
Formed in the big-bang of 90′s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music.
They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music, Guidance, Big Chill, with two full albums of non-d&b material on Exceptional Records.
Blu Mar Ten gained support from DJs such as Tom Middleton, Rennie Pilgrem, Pete Tong, Felix da Housecat, Ben Watt, Carl Cox, Lee Burridge, Erol Alkan, Howie B and Mary Anne Hobbs.
This huge inspirational collection of single sounds, loops and fx includes uplifting pads, subsonic basses, submerged atmospheres, tribal breaks, imperial bells, pulsating pads, chilled strings, half time breaks, future breaks, growling hoover basses, complex percussion, and a huge array of instrument samples and Fx.
This collection weighs in at a mighty 1.9GB, and includes 550 24bit samples, with 350 loops and 200 one shot samples. Also included are 12 ready to play patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live packs are also available to purchase separately.
In detail Producers should expect to find here 37 Drum and Bass Synth Arpeggios, 69 Dark and Rolling Bass Loops, 27 Drone FX, 96 Inspirational Programmed Drum Loops, 90 Fantastically Diverse Music Loops, 31 Uplifting Pad Samples, plus 200 Single Drum Sounds to program your own breaks from.
Blu Mar Ten have been influential in the Drum and Bass Scene for many years and continue to create great music - this exclusive sample collection is one not to be missed!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.