The mere hint of a Drum & Bass release and the excitement goes off the scale in the 5Pin Media camp, which we are proud to announce, is mirrored in this superlative collection - Liquid Drum & Bass Horizons.
Think dusty vinyl keys with a jazzy vibe riding on top of punchy beats, warm analog sub-bass punctuated with tearing mid-bass leads and dreamy soulful synths drawing inspiration from artists such as Commix, Alix Perez, Spectrasoul, Zero T and Calibre to name a few.
Tipping the scales at 323 loops (WAV or Apple), 222 REX2 loops, 236 one-shots, 74 Sample Patches, 6 Drum Kit Patches and 134 MIDI files, Liquid Drum & Bass is a sonic treasure chest of premium grade samples guaranteed to excite the creative juices and ignite your next project.
Lookout for those must have keys and synths!
All content is 100% royalty free. Please download the free-taster to experience some of the excitement for yourself.
- Broken down drum loops for "mix n match" flexibilty.
- Complex Bass compositions with separated out layers for creative flexibility.
- All Bass and Music parts available in MIDI format for ultimate creative flexibility.
- 74 sample patches for NNXT, Kontakt, EXS24, SFZ and Halion.
- 6 Drum Kits for Battery 3+, Ableton Drum Racks, NNXT, Kontakt, EXS24, SFZ and Halion.
- Musical Key information provided for all Bass/Music Loops.
- Live 10 Pack featuring 80 Sampler/Simpler Instruments.
- WAV (Acidized), Apple and REX2 Loop formats.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.