Loopmasters proudly welcome James Rial and Richard Burkinshaw AKA Audiojack to our artist roster with a hot collection of Deep Grooving House samples for producers worldwide looking for Funky, Melodic Deep House inspiration to write their next club classic.
Audiojack are the Leeds based DJ, production duo making big waves in the dance music scene right now. Although it was their robotic techno sound that filled the dance floors at the start of their career, it was their switch to a deeper and housier style which has seen the Audiojack name rise to the top of what is shaping up to be a very exciting time for House music.
Audiojack have have released on some of the world’s most highly respected labels including 2020Vision, Get Physical, Renaissance, BluFin, Diynamic and their own Gruuv imprint and their remixes for some of the biggest names in house including Underworld, Style of Eye, Mike Monday, Groove Armada, 2020Soundsystem and Paul Woolford ranging from the deeper end of house to driving techno, have ensured their appeal to a wide range of music fans and international DJs such as Pete Tong, Erol Alkan, Seth Troxler, Sven Vath, Steve Bug, Sasha, DJ Hell, Maceo Plex and Laurent Garnier.
Producers should expect to hear over 1GB of sample content including Bouncy Bass Lines, Tight Syncopated Drum Loops, Funky Melodic Phrases, Classic House Vocals and On Point Multi Sampled Instruments and One Shot Samples.
In Detail expect to find 1.22GB of 24Bit 44.1 KHz samples including 56 Bass Loops, 135 Drum Component Loops, 64 Music Loops, 69 Vocal Phrases, 121 Drum One Shots, 39 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 5 Bass One Shots, 36 Sfx, 34 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 12 Synth One Shots, 337 Rex 2 Files and 140 Soft Sampler Instruments for Kontakt Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and sfz Formats. The collection is also available in apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
All the One shot and Multi sampled sounds in this collection have been tagged ready for Native Instruments Maschine.
Now an integral part of the electronic music scene, Audiojack have been booked to perform at the biggest venues throughout the globe and with big plans set for the future now is your chance to sample thier infectious sound so check out the demos and sample Retrospective House by Audiojack TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.