Back by popular demand Loopmasters Club Tools returns with a fresh set of sonic weapons armed and ready to shoot straight into you club productions. The explosive results from using this pack could be so dramatic that we highly recommend you dig yourself a bunker before launching your tracks into an unsuspecting audience...
Following on from the first collection Vol2 comes complete with a freshly sharpened bank of production tools perfect for peak time productions, main room anthems and remix junkies. Drawn from an enviable collection of analogue and digital synths, hi-grade valve compressors and EQs, eventide FX units and all processed through a mastering grade Neve desk and back into the IZA D/A conversion, the highest quality converters money can buy.
Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Dino Psaras, Club Tools brings the wealth of knowledge Dino has gained over his loyal service to the dance music scene from his early days as an Underage DJ at Acid House parties under his mentors wing "Carl Cox" onto touring with Primal Scream and then being voted amongst the Top 20 up and coming DJ's by Mix Mag readers to his current releases on labels such as Big Love, Krome Pressings, Surfer Rosa and Wicked Weekend, Dino knows how to shake the room!
Producers should expect to find all the essential ingredients such as Big Lead loops, Big Rise FX, Stripped back Grooves, Upfront Beats, and Chunky Basslines, suitable for House, Tech, Minimal, Electro, Progressive and beyond.
In Detail: 1.12Gb, 497 Loops, 225 One Shots including, 83 Bass Loops, 87 Drum Loops, 20 FX Risers, 157 Synth Loops, 150 Top Loops, 132 Drum Hits, 93 Synth Shots, 502 Rex2 Files and 104 Ready to play Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion,Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. The collection is also available as Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
This pack includes Native Instruments Maschine ready tagged one shot and multi samples for easy browsing within Maschine.
Dino has applied subtle mastering techniques with high end gear to his extensive collection of musical machinery, with quality control monitoring via 18" ATA cones, so you can be sure each element will cut through the mix with precision making Club Tools Vol2 the go to pack for all cutting edge Tune-Smiths.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.