Bumpin’ and flexin’ beats abound with the debut offering from CONNECT:D Audio. Rising from the underground and taking it’s cue from pioneering artists such as Artful Dodger, MJ Cole, El-B and Matt Jam Lamont, ‘2Step Garage Anthems’ serves up 491 loops and oneshots and brings together all the elements you need to create the ultimate 2 Step vibe.
Transporting you back to the Garage heyday, this collection covers the very best of the full garage spectrum from then to now, and comes stacked with sounds that range from classic feel-good keys, right through to orchestral elements, M1 organs, dark stabs and rolling basslines created to fit perfectly with today’s contemporary bass-driven dance music.
2Step Garage Anthems delivers over 540mb of content, with all loops presented at 130bpm and key labelled for convenience.
- Drum Loops > 119 skippy, syncopated beats, all presented with tops, stripped versions and variants. Simply mix and match for endless creative possibilities.
- Bass Loops > 52 low end workouts covering heavy sub rollers, old-school organs, funked up analog bubblers and modern square bass vibes.
- Music Loops > 67 inspirational riffs comprising jazzy, MJ Cole-inspired Rhodes licks, classical strings, soulful polysynths, gritty chords and modern garage-tech stabs, all with that classic flavour.
- Vocals & Vocal Loops > 50 pitched, processed and perfected vocals - Sexy & soulful RNB-style cut-ups, rudeboy MC shouts and more. All key labelled. Just drag and drop for instant inspiration.
- FX & FX Loops > Create effortless transitions with 31 loops and oneshots, comprising tempo synced impacts, white noise washes and risers.
- One Shot Stabs > 20 authentic chords and bass hits, handpicked for that distinctive 2 Step vibe.
- Drum Hits > 150+ finely sculpted drum hits - tight kicks, snappy snares and perfect percussion, all primed for easy beat creation.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.