Programming drums with computers can all too often lead to ‘machine tight’ drums which can be less than inspiring to listen to. Today it is all about injecting your beats with character and movement, allowing your productions to breathe...
Introducing Loop Tools and Grooves - a huge selection of over 700 carefully produced and expertly processed ‘kick free’ top loops, tribal percussion, drum fills and builds, layering tools, vocal cuts and acoustic percussion ensembles specifically designed to add movement and character to your productions.
Loop Tools and Grooves combines cutting edge layering and sound design techniques with creative outboard processing to give you a set of highly effective and useful groove assist tools for cutting-edge dance music production.
What's included in the collection?
- 680MB of sample content (1.7GB inc additional formats)
- 725 24-bit, 100% royalty free wav loops & samples
- WAV, REX 2 and Apple Loops formats included
- 175 top loops – creatively programmed kick free add-on loops including noise-infused grooves, organic tops and tech house rhythms
- 112 tribal percussion loops – intricately layered percussion ensembles, dirty tribal house jams and afro-tinged loops
- 118 acoustic percussion loops – a varied collection of pristinely recorded raw percussion loops including stereo conga rhythms, djembe licks, bongos, layered percussion jams, and much more…
- 103 experimental electronic loops – inspirational and extremely characterful add-on loops including uniquely designed glitch loops, analogue blips and quirky electronic percussion
- 85 groove assist and layering tools – creatively layered and heavily processed field recordings specifically designed to enhance existing loops or add movement to your groove. Expect to find dusty vinyl-tinged rhythms, twisted vocals, tempo-synced organic ambience and experimental percussion layers
- 69 vocal loops/cuts – warped vocals, twisted vocal cuts and creative glitch phrases, all tempo-synced and produced to perfection
- 63 drum fills/builds – an inspiring collection of finely crafted drum fills... expect to find crusty vinyl-infused drum breaks, live percussive fills, obscure and carefully layered electronic builds and downright filthy drops!
- All loops have been recorded at a tempo of 126 BPM
Loop Tools & Grooves produced by Morten Berthelsen
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.