Producer Joshua Casper takes us through the use and setup of the Eventide’s ‘Quadravox’ harmonizer plugin, here using it to quickly add vocal harmonies to a dry vocal sample.
About Eventide’s Quadravox
Quadravox is a unique composition tool designed to inspire songwriting, stack harmonies, widen instruments and offers creative innovative rhythmic sequences.
With Quadravox, you can take any incoming tones, including drums, and generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing interval. It’s optimized for multiple instances so your tracks can interact with each other by way of beautiful harmonies and groovy sequences.
• Quadravox is shipped with more than 60 presets to breathe new life into your musical ideas.
• Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
• Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals
• MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
• Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
• Pitch-tracking 'off' mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
For more information and pricing visit here: http://bit.ly/buyquadravox