Producer Jerry Mateo shows us round SOAR tape delay from Joey Sturgis Tones (JST), and enhances a jazz guitar solo using SOAR.
SOAR is a tape delay combining the lush, analog tones of tape with the power and flexibility of digital processing. With SOAR, you maintain complete creative control of your delays in a clean, feature-packed plugin.
Whether you’re looking for a straightforward ¼ note delay, or a multi-head tape delay journey, SOAR delivers a wide variety of tonal options.
In addition to the traditional controls of analog & digital delays, SOAR is the first plugin of its kind to offer tape degradation controls in-the-box. Use the “Health” and “Contour” knobs to dial in anything from vintage saturation to a full-on tape machine breakdown!
• True Analog Tape Modelled Processing
• Tape Control Including: Repeats, Age & Flutter
• Variable 15/30 ips Speed
• Groundbreaking Tape “Health” & “Contour” Adjustments
• Onboard Mono & Mix Controls
• Built-in Tutorial Mode and Control Definition
For more information and purchasing visit: http://bit.ly/pbsoar