Loopmasters are very proud to present a Hard Hitting, Deep and occasionally Minimal collection of Drum and Bass Samples from Loxy and Resound.
London's Loxy and Finland's Resound have always been known for their Ragga-tinged, hard-hitting sound, where each beat slams through with an untouchable technical precision. The two producers have been combining forces for the last four years - including their 2009 anthem 'Storyboard' (Digital Soundboy), remixes for Kryptic Minds, releases on Renegade Hardware and Def Recordings and of course their highly acclaimed debut LP "Burning Shadows" on Exit Records late last year.
Loxy & Resound like to tread into surprising new sonic territories from a few different directions. Taking the energy and force of early Tech-heavy Drum & Bass, Loxy & Resound bring the genre into a sound that's versatile and uniquely their own.
Drum and Bass vol8 weighs in at a hige 970MB and includes 408 24Bit samples, with 280 loops and 128 One shot samples. Included are 35 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, and SFZ compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail producers should expect to find 24 Pad Loops, 28 Deep and Menacing Bass Loops, 16 Full Music Loops, 145 Seperated and Fully processed Drum Loops, 19 Percussion Loops, 23 Inspirational Music Loops, 25 FX Loops, 16 Construction Kits, 80 One Shot DnB Drum Samples, 15 Bass Tones, 11 Synth Chords and 2 Dance FX.
"We come from a diverse musical background, so we wanted to incorporate many different kinds of vibes into the sample pack. We wanted people to be able to use this pack for a lot of different things and this versatility is the core strength of the pack.
The Deep, Minimal and Experimental bits are there but you will also find some really Heavy, Hard Hitting Beats and Bass sounds inside as well.
Musically the sound of the sample pack stands firmly on a similar ground with many of the labels we have worked with – Exit Records, Digital Soundboy, Renegade Hardware and Metalheadz." - Loxy & Resound
"I just love what Loxy & Resound do, so I told them to write the album that they wanted to make. I feel like I got the best out of them this way." - D-Bridge
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.