Loopmasters are very proud to present a fresh and exciting collection of Bass Driven samples and Electronica from Ital Tek, an influential and current producer from the Bass and Dubstep scenes.
Ital Tek is 25 year old producer, DJ and label owner Alan Myson from Brighton. Since signing to the legendary Planet Mu label in 2007 with the hard electronica infused dubstep of "Blood Line EP" he has gone on to release two full length albums, numerous singles, remixes and tour across Europe, Russia, Japan and the USA garnering a legion of fans. Ital Tek has carved his own niche in the UK underground scene with references to classic Electronica, Hip Hop and Techno blended masterfully to create his own style of hard hitting and melodic bass music.
This pack will be hugely useful for current producers moving from the Garage and House influenced Bass music of the moment, Hip Hop or Dubstep - with useful tones and textures for those making Techno.
From Punchy Dubstep Beats, Dub Tech Synths, Slow Breaks, Drum Machine Beats, Dissonant Bells, Distorted Sequences, Moody Strings, Live Beats, Dub Sirens Lazers and more - this is a fantastic and unique collection from a producer whom we consider to be on top of his game and creating an influential sound which transcends genres.
Bass Electronica from Ital Tek weighs in at 955MB and includes 465 24Bit Samples, including 228 Loops between 80 - 140 Bpm, and 236 One Shot Sounds. Also included are no less than 120 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail producers should expect to find 42 Deep Bass Loops, 96 Drum Loops, 90 Synth Loops, 6 Bass One Shots, 2 Bass Multisamples, 100 One Shot Drum Samples, 40 FX, 21 Pads, 11 Synths, 9 Synth Multisamples, plus 26 Vocal samples.
"In creating this sample collection I have tried to encapsulate all the elements that have made up my sound over the last five years of my recording career. Producers will find beats, samples, bass, fx and synth parts ready to be manipulated within the broad spectrum of genres that are Dubstep, Electronica, Hip hop and Juke. Created using the same hardware and software processes as my recorded output I hope the samples can give users an insight into how I approach my production and sound design whilst inspiring and facilitating the production of a wide range of original new music."
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.