Speaker cones worldwide are gonna shake with fear as Loopmasters very proudly present a monster filthy slab of hard edged loops and samples by the 2 man Drum and Bass Powerhouse that is Blokhe4d.
Keen DnB heads here at Loopmasters HQ, we have been secretly smashing Blokhe4d Drum and Bass Vol 8 for few months now, and at one point we almost decided not to release it purely so we could keep it to ourselves, however the immense sonic frequencies from this pack created such worrying cracks in the walls we quickly realised this pack was too big to be caged.
So all we can say is handle with care, do not feed after midnight, and then hopefully this unique copyright free sample collection will inspire you to create the best Drum and Bass crowd pleasers since the one footed skank!
Blokhe4d is the collaborative project between Michael "Vegas" (formerly of Bad Company UK) alongside US-born Jonas "Uman". The project merges Drum and Bass, Dubstep and Electro with their own brand of Techno, Disco and House in an explosive manner.
They have already secured several releases on Hospital Records, as well as singles on their own Bad Taste imprint and high profile remix work. Currently busy in the studio producing tracks for the forthcoming Hadouken album as well as their own debut artist album which is scheduled to hit the streets in 2011.
Blokhe4d's "Bad Taste Podcast" is only young but has already caused a big stir in the scene showcasing their studio work and music they have signed from some of the scenes most cutting edge producers.
Vegas has more than 10 years experience at the forefront of the Drum and Bass scene as part of Bad Company UK. This collective had several top selling albums, and their first single was also recently voted the Number 1 D&B track of all time by Knowledge Magazine.
Uman has been behind a slew of releases across the full spectrum of electronic music, notably on Viper Recordings and Timeless. Before this he was also one half of live electrronic act, The Passive Resistance, who won the most prestigious Swiss award for new artists in electronic music, M4Music in 2007.
Expect to find, Terrifying Bass, Tricked out Leads, Concussion Inducing Breaks, and one heavy weight collection of single shot sounds.
In Detail: 812Mb of 24bit quality sounds and loops including 220Loops, 458 Single sounds, 36 Bass Loops, 27 Cymbal Loops, 62 Drum Loops, 41 Percussion Loops, 19 SFX Loops, 32 Music Loops, 260 Drum Hits, 43 SFX Shots, 25 Instrument Stabs, 226 Rex2 Files and a whopping 214 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. Also available as Apple Loops, Ableton Live Ready pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
If you're a Drum and Bass Producer you will definitely need this pack so check out the demo sounds and sample Blokhe4d Drum and Bass Vol8 NOW!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.