Reinforce the studio walls and steady your speakers in preparation for the arrival of one of the most exciting producers as Loopmasters proudly unveil Enei Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1.
This pack simply goes off, it captures the good, the rough and the ugly, with Sinister Pads, Moving Piano Riffs, Old School Rolling Melodies, and serious Heavyweight Bass from Big Subs to Deep Dirty Room Shakers and then topped off with an incredible selection of Breaks, this pack covers styles from past to present and will live long into the future.
It was way back in 2003 that a young Alexey Egorchenkov first got the taste for his musical drug, Drum & Bass. Like many others before him, he became hooked, dabbling with his own production and DJing soon after. Taking the artist name Enei his career began to blossom giving him star status.
2007 saw Enei earn his first official release on the Dutch label Fokuz and quickly followed more imprints on such labels as Blu Saphir and Cyanide. Whilst his productions and profile began to grow, a certain eagle-eyed label boss renowned for his supreme A&R skills kept close tabs on him; it wasn't long before the phone call was made and Kasra secured the first Enei release for Critical Music at the end of 2010. The rest as they say is history.
Inside Critical Drum & Bass Vol 1 you will find 586 MB of 24Bit samples, with 116 loops at 170-172 Bpm and 92 One Shots samples. Also included are 36 ready to play patches for Kontakt, Halion, SFZ, and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers. Apple loops Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail 116 loops made up of 25 bass lps, 40 drum loops, 31 music loops, 14 percussion loops 6 shuffle groove loops, 41 drum hits, 16 bass hits, 6 vocal shots, 18 fx and 11 pads
This pack includes Native Instruments Maschine ready tagged one shot and multi-samples for easy browsing within Maschine.
If you're a fan of the Critical Records label or indeed a fan of Drum & Bass then this brand new inspiring copy right free sample collection will ensure your productions stand out and whether used alone or complimented with other D&B sound libraries, you can be sure it has been thoroughly rinsed and tested by our n house team and quality stamped with the Loopmasters standard that you'd expect from our Artist series.
Critical Music website
Artist Photo by Sarah Ginn
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.