Loopmasters proudly welcome the UK’s pioneering Live Techno/Rave Outfit, Eat Static with a truly original and sonically complex sample collection that comes loaded with inspiring ear candy for producers worldwide looking for frequency defying Sound FX, Dreamlike Pads, Intense Soundscapes and Rhythmical Glitch Loops to enhance their productions with extra dimensional sonic layers.
Static Sounds Vol1 has been created and recorded by Merv Pepler @ Lab UFO in deepest darkest Wiltshire UK, this Eat Static production sees Merv taking time out from his busy Eat Static summer schedule to get down and dirty in the murky swamplands of sound design and go back to what he loves best, editing involved synth soundscapes, creating new Alienesque noises to challenge the ears of anyone brave enough to listen.
For this project Merv has dragged out his favorite vintage hardware and used some of the best modern software to date for this project to bring you a Lively collection of, Noisy, Crackly, Broken Electronica ear candy that can be used in any form of electronic music including Ambient, Techno, House, Drum & Bass, Dubstep and should be considered a must have for all producers worldwide.
"Daring to go where most Chill Out producers won't go has always been a 'Static' trait which has always given Eat Static a unique sound, ugly meets beautiful, yin meets yang and this theme continues throughout this collection of sounds I have created for Loopmasters, try dropping these Loops and Textures into your creations to add something special to your compositions. These textures were written to inspire tracks ideas or just to get you to travel paths you might not have thought of already. So experiment with these sounds and follow my simple rule, if it ain't ‘Broken’, it should be!"
Within this incredible sonic tool belt producers should expect to find Experimental Rhythms, Futuristic Soundscapes, Glitched-Out Sequences, Bit Crunched Textures, Mesmerizing Pads and Multi Layered Sound FX.
In Detail Expect to find 756Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and one shot samples including 25 Bass Loops, 146 Music Loops, 72 Rhythmical Textures, 42 Evolving Pads and Textures 243 Rex2 Files and 42 soft sampler paches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats. This collecton is also available in Apple Loop, Ableton Live pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Equipment used in the production of Static Sounds Vol1 includes Hardware including Roland SH5, Akai S3200 XL, Eventide Eclipse, TC Electronics Fireworx, TL Audio C1 Valve Compressor, Francinstein Stereo Enhancer, Quasimidi Quasar, Software such as Uhe – Diva, Dimitry Sches – Diversion, N.I. - Kontakt 5, Izotope – Iris, Massive and Software Processing tools including, Audiodamage - Big Seq 2, Fabfilter - Volcano/Pro Q, Izotope - Alloy 2, Trash 2, Adrenalinn Sync V2, Livecut and Fazortan.
Fans of Eat Static will be in there element here but this truly diverse collection of sounds and loops will inspire any producer looking for a sonic edge. Waste no more time and check out the demos and prepare to sample Eat Static – Static Sounds Vol1 Broken Electronica Loops and Pads TODAY!
Note: The demo includes Drum Loops that are not included within this collection.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as an .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.