Loopmasters proudly present Phil Kieran with an inspiring collection of copyright free loops and sounds dedicated to Dark and Atmospheric Techno, loaded with Tripped out Sequences and Analogue Beats all with the trade mark sound of Phil Kieran.
Using Belfast as his base Kieran plies his DJ trade in the best clubs worldwide, over the past decade or so Phil has gained his reputation as one of the finest club DJs in the world. He brings the same drive, conscientiousness and desire for each set he plays out ensuring every Phil Kieran gig is one not to be missed and guaranteed to be jam packed with his trade mark sound.
Phil has worked with many top musicians and DJs including Peter Hook, Gary Numan, Green Velvet, Speedy J and David Holmes, and is rightly proud of being handpicked by Martin Gore to remix Depeche Mode's Sweetest Perfection.?When at home he loves spending his days in the studio creating new sounds for his productions, ether by refreshing old material or experimenting with different microphones to record shakers, tambourines, live drums, guitars, vocals, cello and anything that makes an interesting sound. Once recorded he mixes them through vintage compressors and valve outboard gear including the big old battered 1970's mixing desk which dominates the room.
Like many great producers Phil has spent time developing his own unique sonic identity, his productions have that distinct edgy sound that when heard only once, no matter in what genre, you know instantly it's a Phil Kieran release. ?Phil has released on various labels including; Skint, Soma, Cocoon, Novamute, Electric Deluxe, Snork, and his own PKR, Phil has recorded three full length albums, firstly with his now defunked industrial punk techno outfit Alloy Mental in 2007, 2009's Sssh which came out on Sven Vath's Label Cocoon, and 2013's Le Carrousell, with his new live act Le Carrousell.
Expect to find over 1 GB of 24Bit quality samples including Warm Fat Basses, Punchy Analogue Drums, Intense Atmospheric Music Loops and Dark Menacing SFX.
In Detail: 1.14Gb, 24Bit 44.1khz, 44 Bass Loops, 140 Drum Loops, 49 Percussion Loops, 48 Music Loops, 6 Vocal Loops, 25 SFX Loops, 19 Drum Loop Construction Kits, 4 Full Groove Construction Kits, 29 Bass Hits, 56 Drum Hits, 36 SFX Shots, 42 Synth Hits, 10 Vocal Shots, 315 Rex2 Files and 87 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
This pack includes Native Instruments Maschine ready tagged one shot and multi samples for easy browsing within Maschine.
Fans of the distinct sound of Phil Kieran will love this pack but anyone looking for Dark Atmospheric, Techno inspired samples should, check out the demos and sample Phil Kieran TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.