Every conscientious Producer needs a solid collection of sounds and samples he can dig into time and time again and so Loopmasters is very proud to announce Club Tools, a sample pack so flexible it makes Dr Who's Sonic Screwdriver seem like a Christmas cracker gift!
Club Tools delivers the goods for peak time productions, main room anthems and remix mavericks looking for cross-over cool. Drawn from an enviable collection of analogue and digital synths, hi-grade valve compressors and EQs, eventide FX units and all processed through a mastering grade Neve desk and back into the IZA D/A conversion, the highest quality converters money can buy.
This well equipped tool belt is a must have arsenal for any producer wanting to hammer home future club classics with essential ingredients such as Big Lead loops, Tech House Stabs, Tempo Synced FX, Stripped back Grooves, Upfront Beats Chunky Basslines, suitable for House, Tech, Minimal, Electro, Progressive and beyond.
Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Dino Psaras, Club Tools brings the wealth of knowledge Dino has gained over his loyal service to the dance music scene from his early days as an Underage DJ at Acid House parties under his mentors wing "Carl Cox" onto touring with Primal Scream and then being voted amongst the Top 20 up and coming DJ's by Mix Mag readers to his current releases on labels such as Big Love, Krome Pressings, Surfer Rosa and Wicked Weekend, Dino knows how to shake the room!
Dino has applied subtle mastering techniques with high end gear to his extensive collection of musical machinery, with quality control monitoring via 18" ATA cones, so you can be sure each element will cut through the mix with precision making Club Tools the go to pack for all cutting edge Tune-Smiths.
Expect to find, over 1Gb of 24Bit quality sounds and samples including, Gut Wrenching Basslines, Well Oiled Drum Loops, Finely Chiseled Top Loops, Riveting SFX, Grinding Music Loops and Precision Milled Drum Hits.
In Detail: 1.08Gb, 422 Loops, 166 One Shots including, 72 Bass Loops, 187 Drum Loops, 26 FX Loops,53 Music Loops, 84 Top Loops, 137 Drum Hits, 29 FX Shots, 426 Rex2 Files and 13 Ready to play Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion,Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats. Also available as Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.