Fresh from the shores of the hottest dance music conference in the world, Loopmasters have created a sample pack which reflects the sun drenched, partied out and Clubbed up sounds that were dominating the Housier end of the spectrum at this years event - sample the sounds of WMC with Miami Tech!
Winter Music Conference, in its 27th consecutive year, is one of the most publicized annual music gatherings in the world. WMC attracts thousands of artists and music industry delegates from 70 countries and over 100,000 event attendees each year for a concentrated schedule of more than 400 events, parties, seminars and clubs.
The air was thick with love at Winter Music Conference and Miami Music Week's pool parties. Apparently, scantily-clad people deep into intoxicating substances tend to attract each other like horny human magnets. Nowhere else on Earth is there such an amalgam of popular dance music, spectacular pools, and babes of both sexes as Miami during WMC and MMW.
If you managed to make it out there this year then you will recognize the influences that have helped shape this pack which features Mainroom, Progressive, Tech, Electro and Tropical influences and those that didn’t will feel the inspiration that the current elite Djs and Producers worldwide are having on the parties in Miami this year!
Weighing in at a huge 1GB in size and featuring no less than 800 samples, all recorded at a pristine 24Bit quality, and featuring 567 Loops, and 236 one shot samples - this is a great and diverse collection of 100% royalty free sounds. Also included are 31 ready to play Reaon NNXt, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft sampler patches. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail - the Miami Tech exclusive sample pack from Loopmasters includes 79 Chunky Bass Loops, 62 Club Ready Drum Loops, 36 Top Loops, 132 Drum Fill Loops, 45 Percussive Loops, 40 Arpeggios, 20 Brass FX Loops, 20 Keys Loops, 107 Lead Loops, and 26 Lush Pad Loops.
Get the fresh sounds from Miami with Miami Tech - the exclusive new release from Loopmasters today!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.