Loopmasters are very proud to present our 100th release on the Artist Series – and we have a special release for you which comes directly from the studios of The Freemasons – ‘100% Remix Tools’.
The Freemasons need little introduction in the electronic music industry, The Grammy nominated remixes and producers from UK's eclectic Brighton music scene have forged an 8 year career that have seen them first call remixers for the Biggest artists across the globe. With a CV containing Beyonce, Katy Perry, Kylie, Whitney Houston and an intentional gig list to match (not to mention 6 consecutive UK hit singles) it is easy to see why they may wish to keep their studio sounds under wraps . This is however not the Freemasons way.
‘100% Remix Tools’ is a sample pack with a difference, in 2011 The Freemasons moved into a brand new studio and started work on new material. Part of that process was months of careful sound development to create a new batch of Drums, Effects, Processes and Instruments that have the power needed for todays Dance music productions.
8 months of work finally came to fruition this spring - ‘100% Remix Tools’ a collection of upfront, highly processed carefully crafted choice sounds and samples, procured from all manner of mouth watering analog and digital machines and software, and represent a large part of the actual sound bank created for the new Freemasons material . These are the sounds the Freemasons are using right now - this week.
Producers of Deep, Progressive, Tech and Mainroom House, Electro and Pop Music will have plenty of inspirational ideas and sounds to work with as these sounds aren't limited to one genre.
Weighing in at an impressive 2.6GB and featuring no less than 1750 samples recorded in pristine 24Bit, with 291 Loops between 126 – 128 Bpm, and 1466 one Shot Samples. Also included is an unrivalled collection of 111 patches for Halion, Kontakt, EXS, SFZ and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers (Over 80 of these Patches were multi sampled by the freemasons through an extensive range of high end analog Hardware including Neve, API , SSL, Chandler, Manley, etc from sources including Minimoog, Pro-one, Jupiter 4, MKS-80, Nord Wave, Nord3, JP-8080 ) Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately. In detail Producers should expect to find 21 Bass Loops, 138 Drum Loops, 135 inspirational Music Loops, 296 One Shot Bass Tones, 80 FX samples, 125 Instrument One Shots, 600 Synth Samples, and 350 Single Drum Sounds.
This is one hell of a sample pack, created by some of the most successful dance producers in the industry especially for Loopmasters – check out the demo and ensure you own a copy of what we are certain will be a legendary Loopmasters release.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.