Welcome to Mac’s House as Loopmasters teamed up with the legendry DJ/Producer, Steve Mac with a stunning collection of finely tuned loops and samples, packed with power and punch ready for the dance floor.
Steve Mac, AKA (formerly) one half of the Rhythm Masters began his career as a scratch hip-hop DJ at the age of 11 – where he spent as many hours a day he could practicing, Inspired by the likes of Marly Marl, Dr Dre, Grandmaster Flash and Jazzy Jeff and many other Hip-Hop DJs.
Steve’s Foray into house music first began in 1989; he became resident DJ at the famous Axis nightclub aged 17 playing house and techno. It was there that Steve met and joined forces with Rob Chetcuti to form the now legendary production and DJ duo: The Rhythm Masters.
Steve and Rob formed Disfunktional in 1996 during this time their remixes of Todd Terry’s Jumping’ and Plastic Dreams really shook up the industry, launching Rhythm Masters into the dance music hall of fame.
In 2008 Steve launched his own label ‘sMACk’ which Steve describes as his ‘Underground Offshoot’; “I’m well known for all the remixes I did over the years such as Jamiroquai, Amy Winehouse , Cee lo Green etc but my label is raw dirty and filthy, the type of music I like to DJ with.”
Since 2011 Steve has released his solo album on Nic Facuilli’s saved records, completely rebuilt his studio and mixed two Orbital new singles including their track for the opening ceremony of the 2012 Paralympics. With big plans for 2013 and beyond, Steve Mac shows no sign of slowing down, keeping him firmly at the top of the, most in demand producers list.
Producers can expect to find over 800Mb of 24bit quality loops and sounds including Chunky Bass Lines, Fat Bouncy Beats, Catchy Music Hooks, Punchy Percussion and an incredibly detailed collection of Analogue Synths.
In Detail expect to find 827Mb, 24Bit 44.1khz Loops and Sounds including 19 Bass Loops, 74 Drum Loops, 40 Music Loops, 15 Fx Loops, 39 Drum Hits, 11 Analogue Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 19 SFX Hits, 158 Rex2 Files and 18 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
This pack includes Native Instruments Maschine ready tagged one shot and multi samples for easy browsing within Maschine.
Fans of Steve Mac and indeed any Producers looking for inspiring House samples to shake up their club anthems should check out this collection, so listen to the demos and sample Mac’s House TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.