Loopmasters proudly present Total Percussion. Whether it's pushed, swung, laidback or in the pocket, rhythm is the glue that holds any musical composition together. Total Percussion features infectious grooves and atmospheric percussion ensembles with Intense Tribal Drumming, Orchestral Tom Sequences, Huge Ambient Cadences, Dubbed-Out Beats and more, perfect for any modern producer looking to add inspirational organic rhythm performances to their tracks.
Following the tremendous success of 'Percussionism' Harvey Summers has put together a fresh unique collection of percussion loops and hits broken down into folders of groove ensembles with separate stems for each instrument and numerous variations on each theme making it easy to create ever evolving parts with full mixed and effected versions also available for upmost flexibility.
Expect to find over 3Gb of loops and samples recorded in 24Bit 44.1Khz with tempos ranging from 70 to 150 bpm including folders with titles such as Disturbia, Out Of Africa, Cardboard Beats, Monsters, The Pharaohs Groove, The Enchanted Forest, Dub Shack, Punch Bag, Cinematic Toms, Glassware, Street Boxes and Fields of War plus an exhaustive collection of single hits and multi samples using real percussion instruments and household objects including submerged cymbals and gongs as well as bongos, Cajun, djembe, cowbells, pint glasses, saucepans and more.
In detail you will find 3.33Gb of 24Bit quality samples with 1046 Loops in 16 different groove ensembles, and a whopping 943 Single Hit samples with 1070 Rex2 Files and 50 Soft Sampler Patches ready to play for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats.
Total Percussion is a unique contemporary sample collection, superbly performed with energy and attitude, meticulously recorded and mixed using stunning vintage gear such as the Sony C37A Valve mics, RCA 77DX and 44BX Ribbon mics, Neve pre amps and mixed on Broadoak Studios' unique Raindirk Series III console from 1978 which formerly belonged to Olympic studios in London where it mixed many classic albums from the likes of David Bowie, Queen and Pink Floyd.
Whether you are looking for inspiration to start a track with or for something special to add unique and organic elements to your track, Total Percussion has it all!
Percussion performed by Sacha Trochet and Harvey Summers.
Produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by Harvey Summers at Broadoak Studios.
Edited and compiled by James Hebron for Broadoak Studios.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Ableton Live Ready Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a self install .Alp File that will import all clips and instruments into your Library. Only for use within Ableton Live Suite 8.2.6+.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only see tech specs for more detail.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.