Classic Synthology from Loopmasters is a nostalgic trip back in time to the hot and sweaty cable strewn studios of yesteryear, when analogue synthesisers and rhythm machines resembling overgrown calculators carved out a whole new genre of music for the world to hear.
Recorded and produced by Harvey Summers at Broad Oak Studios, Classic Synthology takes its inspiration from many of the early electronic music pioneers including Vangelis, Kraftwork, Brian Eno, FSOL and Orbital to name but a few and is intended to be used by todays cutting edge soundsmiths looking for historical sounds from the analogue behemoths of the past.
This collection includes sounds of now legendry synths including Yamaha CS-80, Arp 2600, Minimoog, Moog Taurus Mk1, Korg MS20, Korg M1 combined with a select few modern analogue counterparts heavily processed through boutique vintage equipment including Neve and RCA pre amps, a classic, 70's Raindirk series III console, Eventide H3000 D/SX and a AMS DMX 15-80S for a truly authentic vintage sound.
Producers should expect to hear 1Gig of quality loops and one shot samples in tempos ranging from 90 to 150BPM including Distorted Acid Lines, Pumping Moog Basses, Cinematic Sequences, Crunchy Beats, Epic Pads and Atmospheres, Otherworldly SFX, Squelchy Leads, Silky Smooth Synths and Gritty Drum and Percussion Shots.
In Detail expect to find: 1Gb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and sounds including 12 Atmos Pad Loops, 36 Bass Loops, 62 Drum Loops, 43 Synth Loops, 51 Sequenced Loops, 14 SFX Loops, 172 Drum and Glitch Shots, 239 Rex2 Files and 19 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats.
If you are looking for a beautifully recorded collection of loops and one shots using the real deal vintage synths and beat machines that helped shape todays modern dance music scene all sonically plumped and warmed with modern production skills, then look no further, sample Classic Synthology TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.