Loopmasters are very proud to present a fresh collection of Drum and Bass samples from Lynx - one of the more celebrated producers in this ever evolving genre.
Since emerging at the forefront of the Drum & Bass scene in 2007, Lynx has established a reputation for high quality productions with an innovative edge and DJ sets to match. Opening his new label Detail Recordings in 2010, Lynx is a man on a mission to deliver only the freshest and most innovative sounds in underground electronic music. Standout tracks including 'Disco Dodo' and 'Global Enemies' may have helped make his name across the worldwide drum & bass scene but the sheer diversity and quality of Lynx's output across labels like Soul:r, Creative Source, Digital Soundboy and Bingo have marked him as a producer par-excellence.
The Basses are Deep and characterised by Sub frequencies and Oscillations, while Drum Loops are split and separated enabling endless variation and flexibility. The Music Loops are inspirational and feature Guitars, Strings, Pianos, Flutes and Horns whilst there are also plenty of inspirational percussive loops which use shakers, bongos, top loops and much more. The FX are incredible and utilise huge Resonating Reverbs, Doppler FX, Flybys, Retro FX, Glitch Reverbs and Sonic Booms.
Eclectic Drum and Bass weighs in at 700MB and includes 404 24Bit samples, including 157 Loops between 170 - 180 Bpm, plus 247 One Shot Samples. Also included are 92 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail producers should expect to find 6 Arpeggio loops, 30 Bass loops, 70 Drum Loops, 35 Music Loops, 16 Percussion Loops, 100 Single Drum Samples, 7 Atmos samples, 9 Bass Guitar one shots, Synth Bass one shots, 48 Dance FX, 14 Orchestral Samples, 12 Stabs, 5 String Hits and 10 Synth Hits.
If you are looking for an eclectic and forward thinking collection of Drum and Bass samples from one of the biggest players in the industry, check the demo for this sample pack today!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.