Loopmasters are proud to present this new and exciting selection of Signature House Sounds from House legend Matteo DiMarr.
Matteo started his career before Djing on laptops and buying music online was even conceivable. DiMarr, a Canadian House Music legend started his humble career in 1991 with his first release "M1-Feel The Drums" on Emotive records. The track was an instant hit and was a prelude of what was to come.
Matteo DiMarr has appeared on the most influential labels in the world, from classic labels such as Strictly Rhythm, Emotive Records, NRK, Hi Bias, Stickman, Jinxx, Brique Rouge to modern labels such as Size, Toolroom, Leaders Of The New School, PBR, Mar186, Azuli, Armada and Subliminal. His releases have been supported by the most influential Dj's in the world including Pete Tong, Steve Angello, Mark Knight, Roger Sanchez, Deadmau5, John Aquaviva, Dubfire, Funkagenda, Dj Sneak, Victor Calderone, Fede LeGrand, Umek, and Frankie Knuckles.
Over the years Matteo has recorded under several names. in case you didn't know here they are... M1, M One, House Music United, FPS, Dirty Gringo, Neon Lights, Matthaus, House Builder, Highlife, Native Tongue, Bionic Men, Jinxx Boys, Dirtymind, and Insomnia.
"Signature House Sounds" has a wide variety of loops and samples including full House Drums, Percussive Tops, No Kick Loops, Heavy Melodic Basses, Tech Vox, Glitched FX, Tribal Grooves, Atmospheric Synths and much more.
The Sample pack weighs in at an impressive 980MB and includes 575 24Bit Samples, with 295 loops and 280 One Shot samples. Included are 32 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft samplers. Reason Refill, Ableton Live and Apple Loops versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail producers should look to expect 20 Bass Loops, 85 Full Drum Loops, 29 Top Loops, 71 No Kick Loops, 30 Percussion Loops, 45 Music Loops, 15 Vocal Loops, 137 One Shot Drum Samples, 40 FX, 33 Bass Tones and 70 Synth Tones.
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.