Loopmasters are proud to present Deep House & Garage, a brand new royalty free sample collection inspired by the sounds of the UK underground, ranging from Deep House, Bass House and Garage packed with old skool energy with an upfront twist,.
Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Scott Diaz, this fresh new sample collection contains production ready sounds and loops with each sample expertly produced using the perfect balance of old school vintage synths such as the Juno 106 and the bass monster that is the Roland SH-101 with modern high end equipment including TL Audio Valve Compressor and Apogee converters for maximum dance floor impact.
Expect to hear swung out drums, classic organ and chord stabs, 90's style vocal cuts alongside contemporary analogue basses, and silky smooth SFX.
Deep House & Garage weighs in at nearly 1 GB and includes 342 Loops at 120- 122 BPM plus 208 Single Shot Samples, with 22 ready to play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NNXT Samplers. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
The pack also features 110 Drum loops which have been broken down into single kick, snare, clap, hi-hat and percussion layers making it easy for you to build your own drum tracks - allowing for individual beat control and endless creative possibilities.
All Single Sounds in this pack have been tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine making locating the sounds within the Maschine browser effortless.
In detail producers should expect to find 949Mb of 24 Bit Quality Samples including 54 Bass Loops, 110 Separate Drum Instrument Loops, 66 Full Drum Loops, 23 Top Loops, 19 SFX Loops, 38 Music Loops, 11 Pad Loops, 21 Vocal Loops, 127 Drum Shots, 342 Rex 2 Files and 22 ready to play soft sampler patches formatted for EXS, Halion, Kontakt, SFZ and Reason NNXT Samplers. Available to Purchase Separately as Apple Loops Reason Refill and Ableton Live Pack formats.
Inspired by artists such as Dusky, Huxley, Medlar and James Dexter, and labels such as Lost My Dog, Large Music and Local Talk, this collection gives you all the tools to create inspiring Deep Funky productions so check the demos and sample Deep House and Garage TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops - all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as an .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- All Single Sounds and Multi Samples in this pack have been Tagged ready to use in Native Instruments Maschine
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.