Epic is not a word that should be used lightly, which is why, when we were listening to the demo, we were invaded by a flash mob from the office reception downstairs... so inspired by the sounds they could hear coming from the corridor, they came gyrating through into the studio, and the first word that passed their lips was EPIC!
Made exclusively for Loopmasters by Chris Cowie, Epic Electro and Tech House fuses Mainroom Electro styles with Tech House, to form a symphonic cauldron of massive, attention grabbing leads and full force beats. Epic Electro and Tech House includes the essential ingredients to fill the belly of any Hungry Tech House, Progressive, or Electro House producer wanting to destroy dance floors everywhere!
Chris Cowie is no stranger to making records (200+ and Counting) and his releases have traversed the genre roadblocks and seen diverse DJ and fans such as the legendary John Peel, Laurent Garnier, Paul Okenfold, Sasha, Digweed, Jules, Carl Cox, Nightingale as well as a host of new breed DJs all hammering his records.
Expect to find, over 1Gb of 24Bit quality sounds and samples including, Supercharged Drum and Top Loops, Dirty Wobble BassLines, Filthy Processed Moog One Shots, Punchy Tech Drum Hits, Sublime Chord and Synth Hits, Live Hi Hat loops together with Entrancing Music Loops
In Detail: 1.21Gb, 529 Loops, 765 One shot samples including 121 Bass Loops, 138 Full Drum Loops, 146 No Kick Drum Loops, 57 Music Loops, 67 Real Hat Loops, 25 Dub Bass Tones, 4 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 400 Drum Hits, 30 Moog One Shots, 6 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments, 32 Synth One Shots, 22 Chord Hits, 530 Rex2 Files and 138 Soft Sampler Patches For Kontakt, Halion, Nnxt, Exs24 and Sfz Formats. Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill available to purchase seperately.
"I put a lot of effort in to this pack. If I made a sound or loop I wouldn't use myself it didn't make it to the pack. I used my whole armory of outboard gear including a Moog Voyager, Juno 106, Doepfer Dark Energy, an MPC 4000, Yamaha AN1X, Ensoniq DP4, various soft synths and even a Korg Montribe all run through a collection of mixing consoles and outboard gear to encourage a sense of warmth into the sounds."
If you're looking for cutting edge samples to create the next peaktime banger then look no further and sample Epic Electro & Tech House TODAY!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.