Junkyard Percussion Vol2 - (Beyond the Tool Shed) by Midi Error is the highly anticipated second instalment of unsuspecting household utensils and odd shaped items from the tool shed, inappropriately used and abused to transform them into sonic weapons for audio fetishists worldwide.
The adventure continues from where Vol1 left off at man’s safe haven with more chaotic workshop sounds and noises and then takes us on an eerie trip into the garage where the dreaded garden implements like the lethal secateurs, the menacing shovel and the possessed watering can, are to waiting to be tormented by Mr Error.
At this point we should warn listeners that this sonic journey takes a sinister turn and dares to enter the Home, so be prepared to never look at your spoons in the same way as we sample the kitchen cutlery draw, the office stationary cupboard and the play room toy box for more incrediblly familiar yet somewhat out of context audio ear candy.
Featuring a blistering collection of 1591 One Shot samples using implements made from Plastic, Metal, Glass, Wood all seriously abused and meticulously sampled in 24Bit quality.
Also included in this collection Midi Error has also created 100 inspirational rhythmic beats using the single sounds in tempos ranging from 90 to 175 BPM
In Detail expect to find 715Mb of 24bit 44.1 KHz samples with 100 Loops and 1591 Single sounds including, 12 Cable Ties, 81 Glass, 21 Secateurs, 15 Shovel, 14 Soldering Iron, 14 Tape Measure, 23 Tubing, 26 Watering Can, 16 Wood Cutter, 8 Aerosol, 22 Airbrush, 30 Comb, 30 Floppy Disk, 30 Glass Bowl, 14 Key ring, 22 Knife, 16 Velcro, 28 Zip, 33 Drill, 14 Shaver, 66 Clock, 13 Hedge Trimmer, 13 Jigsaw, 8 Shredder, 17 Screwdriver, 284 Typewriter, 56 Chains, 39 Keys, 112 Metal, 22 Game box, 28 Pencil Case, 64 Ruler, 45 Scissors, 22 Paper Knife, 12 Stapler, 48 Tape, 21 Light Switch, 27 Pull Cords, 50 Wheel Switches, 20 Misc Switch, 24 Hacky Sack, 35 Kids Toys, 8 Shakes and Rattles, 22 Squishy Ball, 18 Toy Box, 100 Rex 2 Files, 10 Custom Kit sampler Patches and 67 categorised tool layouts for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz soft samplers. The pack is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live pack and Reason Refill formats to purchase separately.
Due to the extensive range of inanimate objects that have been harmed during the making of, this collection Midi Error has since had to move into temporary accommodation so if you wish to hear Junkyard Percussion Vol3 (Raiders of the Lost Pantry) it is imperative that you check out the demos and sample Junkyard Percussion Vol2 TODAY!
Kitchen Sink NOT included!
Format Options Explained:
- Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
- Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as an .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
- Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
- Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
- If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip(main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.