The most disturbing collection of agonizing screams, distorted and demented noises, desolate industrial ambiences, rattlings and scrapings of torturous rusty metals, screeching glass, creaking doors, mushed guts, unsettling interference and mangled tape manipulations.
What's in the collection?
- Cinematic textures, ideal for film, TV, game audio, sound design and musicians working in dark techno, industrial, ebm, noise, ambient, hardcore, electro and many more . Up to 3 minutes in length, key-labeled where applicable, a major portion are seamlessly loopable.
- 63 foley textures rustling, scraping, creaking, grinding, bashing, mushing, dripping, plucking, frying, boiling and bowing of metals, wood, glass, bones and guts.
- 11 found ambiences factory hums, fridges, gas pumps, air vents, boiler rooms.
- 33 horror ambiences: ghostly winds, dripping shipwrecks, silent hills, deadly trains, insane cries, dark chimes.
- 27 industrial drones: distant construction work, horns, docks, factories, furnaces, laboratories, space hums, machines.
- 37 interference textures: radio static, transmissions, swarms, scrambled signals, computations, dead circuits.
- 23 vocal textures: tape mangled liturgists, possessed screams, dark choirs, breathy spirits, tormented souls, underwater cries.
- 22 dirty and distorted drones: aggressive, unstable, resonant, tape-saturated and extreme.
- 14 melodic beds: nostalgic cassette pads, final ballads, monastic organs, infernal tension.
- 18 loops and sequences: analog arps, tape scratches, vinyl pops, soviet synth errors.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.