Skrillbahton takes you on a thrilling journey to the dark side of the modern dancefloor, providing an inspirational array of blistering original demonic bass and mutant modulations, high impact tribal influenced drum parts and original track production tools.
Taking its cue from skrillex-style, dark monster moombahton, this lighting hot collection of loud and dangerous club audio is designed for you, to instantly and easily unleash , that huge, uncompromising, RAW 112 style sound thats been tearing up the clubs from south american slum parties, european city clubs to holiday beach destinations.
Combining trance-inducing tribal influenced rythms with fire fueled, high impact shock and awe synthesis, putting you firmly in control of an army of hard hitting, fire breathing massive moombahton style presets , construction kits, mind-bending basslines, drums and warped production fx.
The collection features:
- 70 huge lead and bass presets for massive, perfect for both dance floor destroying moombahton inspired productions,
- 10 full song starter kits featuring Multi track drum takes
- Full buss compressed drum mixdown versions
- Separate bass and lead loops, single hits and soft sampler patches.
- Over a hundred speaker melting bass and lead sequence loops at 112 bpm.
- A whole array of add-on rythm loops,rhythmic fills and percussive elements.
- Plus a smoking hot selection of fat,usable drum sounds, hand crafted complextro style bass and bleep cuts and chops for easy creation of complex cuts.
Providing all the elements you need for either building your own massive moombahton dancefloor smash in minutes , adding inspirational elements to fire up your existing productions or honing your own signature sounds with the massive preset templates - Skrillbahton is guaranteed to give you total dancefloor domination with sounds to shock the sleaziest system.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.