Samplestar are very proud to present Indie Dance Anthems!
An eclectic collection of genre bending sounds for producers who love to experiment.
Indie Dance Anthems explores all avenues of the vibrant indie dance scene.
Curated in an analogue heavy studio, producer Colin Flynn has delved deep into his vintage synth collection to deliver a stunning library of classic keys and synths, deep basses, glistening leads and lush organic pads.
Part House, part Nu Disco, part Synth Pop, Indie Dance Anthems takes inspiration from the biggest electronic acts in the world, from LCD Soundsystem, Hot Chip and M83 right through to Disclosure and Jamie XX.
While suitable for a broad range of musical genres this library will be especially useful for media composers within the Games, Film, TV and Radio advertising industry.
Open your music up to new horizons – Welcome to Indie Dance Anthems!
What's in the pack?
- Song Starter Stem Kits - The heart of the collection! 20 huge key labelled track starter kits of combined Drums, Bass, Synth, Melodics and Vocals broken out into individual professionally mixed and mastered wav stems. Perfect for both intermediate and more advanced producers, these kits are a treasure trove of inspiration and ideas. (Includes full MIDI files).
- Basslines - 15 Deep low-end analogue grooves and sequences. (Includes MIDI files)
- Synth loops - 15 Topline melodic motifs from creamy analogue chord riffs through to funky electric keys. (Includes MIDI files)
- Drum loops - 30 Precision-programmed drum loops presented as A (full loop) B (kick-free variants) and C (kick only)
- Drum Hits - 30 choice kicks, snares/claps and hats all optimized for fresh on-trend drum programming.
- Piano Themes - 5 8bar inspirational emotive piano themes. (Includes MIDI files)
- Processed Guitar - 5 heavily yet musically processed guitar themes.
- Live Bass - 5 groove heavy sampled bass licks.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.