The highly anticipated genre-bashing, electro-clash smash second edition of Nu Electrik!
Packed with slave-to-the-rave synths, floor-filling drums, disco-punk basslines, floor-slaying FX that runs the line between Indie Dance, House, Electro and Nu Disco.
Totalling 650MB of fully-primed dancefloor material, the collection fuses French flavours (from classic house to contemporary electro sleaze), indie-electro melodics, neon synths, pumped drums and turbo-charged FX - taking inspiration from acts like Daft Punk and Cassius to The Chemical Brothers and LCD Soundsystem.
In Detail expect to find:
- Drum Loops > 70 floor-shaking drum loops: from punchy electro stompers to dirty disco beats - offered in full and kick-free flavours. Also offered with Rex2 duplicates.
- Bass Loops > 50 deep and dirty basslines dripping in low-end squelch.
- Synth Loops > 30 track-starting hooks and melodic motifs, from creamy analogue chords to euphoric progressions to rave riffs.
- Mini Loop Kits > 38 song-starting melodic loops kits with all synth elements (lead, backing chords, bassline, pads) broken out, mixed and primed for club action
- Drum Hits > 55 killer kicks, snares, hats and hits all optimised for maximum punch, depth and clarity.
- Drum Fills > 10 pin-point programmed fills prefect for injecting movement and energy into the mix.
- FX > 10 quirky loop-based SFX beds tempo-tracked at 125bpm.
- One-shots & Motifs > 40 razor-sharp synth shots, bass slaps, guitar slashes and melodic hints for sampler fun.
- Bonus Retro Drums > 10 classic drum machine loops for that vintage sound.
- All loops are presented as 24-bit Acidized Wavs and tempo-labelled at 125bpm where applicable.
- The drum loops folder is also provided in REX2 format for extra flexibility.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.